What information do we collect?
The information we collect from you depends upon whether you are visiting our web site or whether you are making a purchase online. For the latter Hamag will collect your name, email address, and postal address. This information is essential for us to be able to accurately identify you and to be able to service you. We may collect other demographic information about you in order to help us better serve your needs and requirements.Other information may also be recorded. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the information to improve our technical structure and performance and it is not in any way used specifically to identify you.
How do we use your information?
We may use your contact details to send you information about Hamag, including material such as information on new products, specials and whether we will be present at special equestrian events. Your credit card number will only be used to charge you for the products and services which you have ordered. For orders made at tarde shows, we do not process credit card payments until your order is ready to be sent. We will treat the information we collect from you as strictly confidential. Other than as set out below, we will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass on to any third party, any personal information that you may have provided to us, unless we have your express consent to do so. Exceptions to this are:
*Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health
*Where Hamag Pty Ltd is required by law to provide your information
Information collected from you at our Website and how we deal with it
You are welcome to visit our website at any time to read information on current promotions without disclosing any personal information about yourself. Hamag may collect the following information from this website:
1. Statistical Information - No personally identifying information such as your name, email address, mailing address or contact telephone numbers is collected during these site visits.
2. Collection of identifying personal information - We only collect personal information about you, when you elect to do so, generally when you provide registration details for a stated purpose such as placing an order, personal measurements for Spur Straps, Medical Armbands or Belts, request for product information or registering for eNewsletter. In these situations you will be expressly asked to provide information that personally identifies you or that enables us to contact you and seek to process your request. The information requested would be name, address, email address, telephone contact number, type of request, measurements where relevant, plus any additional information necessary to aid processing your request or registration.
3. Use and disclosures - In general, personal information provided to this web site will not be used or disclosed by Hamag for a secondary purpose, other than the primary purpose of collection unless you have consented, the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and you would reasonably expect Hamag to use or disclose the information for that secondary purpose (including promoting other related services and better service to you the client), or the use or disclosure is otherwise required or permitted by law.
4. Access to the information we hold about you - On request by you, we will provide access to any information that we have collected about you, though this web site. We will need reasonable proof of identity before granting access. Requests may be made by contacting us in writing addressed to The Secretary at the current fixed address located on the website.
5. How to correct information we hold about you - If you believe information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date you may contact us via the Contact Us page and we will correct data that is in error.